1. The identity and contact details of the controller and, where appropriate, the controller's representative:
Avenue of the Sapinière 51B
BE 0466 579 205
represented by Joël Moens de Hase, Manager
2. The purpose of the processing for which the personal data are intended and the legal basis of the processing:
This data is used for commercial purposes as part of a customer-requested contact for more information about a Next Projects product.
3. The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if they exist:
Next Projects and its business partners in Belgium or Europe
4. The retention period of the personal data or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this duration:
The data is retained during the period of communication with the prospect or customer about the current business relationship. The data can be used in the context of commercial relations, product sales or mailing aimed at informing your customers of new projects proposed by Next Projects.
5. The existence of the right to request from the controller the access to personal data, the rectification or deletion of such data, or a limitation of the treatment relating to the person concerned, or the right to oppose the treatment and the right to portability of the data and the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent made prior to its withdrawal;
Any request can be made by email to the following address:
6. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
Commission for the Protection of Privacy: Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel. : 02/274 48 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The provision of personal data in the context of this website is not regulatory or contractual and does not condition the conclusion of any contract. When concluding a contract, the possibility of providing personal data as well as the possible consequences of non-provision of such data will be discussed;